Looking for a quick, easy craft that’s a hoot to make? Then look no further! Make your very own Owl Hand Puppt with just a bag, some colored paper and a couple of other materials.
What you need
• Brown Paper Bag
• Brown Construction Paper
• White Construction Paper
• Yellow Construction Paper
• Glue Stick
• 15mm Wiggle Eyes
• Black marker
How To Make It
- Cut a 5.5″ square out of brown construction paper and then cut in half to make triangle (Owl’s face)
- Trace child’s hands and cut out from brown construction paper (Owl’s wings)
- Trace a round object approximately 2″ in diameter and cut out from white construction paper (Owl’s eyes)
- Cut a triangle out of yellow construction paper (Owl’s beak)
- Using the glue stick, attach the Owl’s head, then eyes, then nose.
- Next attach the wiggle eyes and then finally the Owl’s wings.
- Draw feather marks with a black sharpie or other marker.
That’s it! Now you can put on your own puppet show! (Sorry, you’ll have to provide the popcorn and drinks.)