by Diane Burdick, Ed.S.
Comment on this post and be entered to win a $20 School Box gift card!
It’s super simple, and a great way to upcycle a lidded clear container.
1. Clean a clear glass or plastic jar with lid, and remove all label residue.
2. Using waterproof glue (like Gorilla glue), glue a small figurine or scenic pieces like plastic trees to the inside of the lid. A hobby or craft store often has great figures in the model train section, or use pieces from a holiday village display. Allow the glue to throughly dry, according to its instructions.
3. Fill the jar almost completely full with distilled water.
4. Add a drop of glycerin and a pinch of glitter to the water.
5. Screw the lid on the jar.
6. Flip the jar over and watch it snow!